Sunday, July 30, 2017

A Year In A NutShell

I've just realized I haven't posted any news on my bloodlines demake in more than a year. My bad, I've been working too much and my indie games have been slowly progressing at a slower pace than expected. Anyways, now it's time to wrap up a year of indie development and pixel vampires so let's get to it.

Bloodlines Graphic Adventure with Manu Saiz. Santa Monica streets (Asylum exterior) and Mercurio's party.






Ludum Dare 37. One Room Funeral: an exorcist turn-based simulator.



Bloodlines dialog system ported into Ink. Mercurio's dialog successfully ported into Unity.

Pixel scenarios for Bloodlines demake. Beach house exterior and interior.






5 comments:

  1. Hey Emanuel Montero, there is a Planet Vampire Discord channel if you want to join and get involved with the VtM community, you should be able to find it on the Planet Vampire website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link! I'll check it out ;D

      Delete
  2. I know I am gonna love this so effin' much when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see an updated post on this!!!

    ReplyDelete