Sunday, May 22, 2016

Weekend Point & Clicker

After this second weekend of development, the game is getting closer to becoming a graphic adventure. You can tap on different objects in the environment and a set of contextual actions lets you examine, use, take and perform other typical adventure actions. 

Here's a GIF of the first location of the game, a dusty motel room in Santa Monica. This will be the home of your player character, your first haven. Also, it's the first room you can explore so I've added some items and containers to test all the point & click adventure actions.


8 comments:

  1. Hey, just dropping a note to say I've been following your project for a few years now and I'm really exited that you haven't abandoned the project. I was a bit worried when no news happened for a while, anyway I really adore what you've shown and really hope this game works out in one form or another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tram, thanks a lot for your kind words. I really appreciate it. I'll post more updates as soon as I can :D

      Delete
  2. Keep up the good work, game looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There're more pixels coming soon ;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, any news on recent developments or...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the long delay. I haven't had much time and it's been a year since my last post... and there're some pixels to share so let me wrap it all in a full-fledged post ;D

      Delete
    2. Phew! I thought the project was abandoned! Thanks!

      Delete